Agila is the new line of chest harnesses for dogs, with great fitting and maximum comfort. Easy to put on, Agila chest harnesses are perfectly adaptable to all kinds of dog bodies, thanks to the patented closing system with micro regulation and to the joint between the harness parts. The smaller sizes Agila 1 and Agila 2 present instead a new closing system with cord, which is really practical and easy to use.
Very comfortable, these harnesses are made with top quality materials, designed to last through time, and are available in different models and sizes.
The Agila Fluo model was designed to ensure maximum safety and easiness of use. Made of sturdy nylon, it comes with a soft padding. In line with the latest trends, it is available in bright fluo hues, in different colours and sizes, which differ in terms of minimum/maximum neck and belly circumference and of the animal's weight. Agila Fluo 1, maximum 5 Kg, Agila Fluo 2, maximum 6 kg, Agila Fluo 3, maximum 7 kg, Agila Fluo 4, maximum 8 kg, Agila Fluo 5, maximum 10 kg, Agila Fluo 6, maximum 15 kg, Agila Fluo 7, maximum 22 kg, Agila Fluo 8, maximum 30 kg, and Agila Fluo 9, maximum 35 kg.
- Ergonomic chest harness for dogs with soft padding
- Comfortable and resistant
- Easy to put on thanks to the closing system with double micro regulation, patented by Ferplast
- Models Agila Fluo 1 and 2 equipped with closing system with cord
- Perfect fit, suitable for all body types, thanks to the joint between the harness strips, patented by Ferplast
- Available in different sizes and in modern colours